This cocktail will heat you up and cool you out at the same time.
I served this cocktail alongside five courses of gourmet grilled cheese (true story).
♫ Music Pairing: Blackstreet. ♫
This was one of the most delightful R&B jams of 1996. I still hear it at parties 20 years later!
- Appox 12 oz tequila
- 2 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 10 – 15 blackberries
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- 3 limes, juiced
- Blackberries and lime slices, for garnish
This makes about 4 cocktails.
- Put the tequila, jam, lime juice, and about 2/3 of the blackberries into a blender and blend.
- Combine with the pepper slices and the remaining 1/3 of the blackberries in a pitcher.
- Rim 4 glasses with salt, pour it on in, and garnish with extra berries and lime slices.