Coming soon… Chef Portia is hosting a Feastly pop-up brunch event in Washington DC!
Sunday, July 10th
Bottomless Mimosa Brunch
Friends, Washingtonians, countrymen: if you haven’t heard of Feastly, now you have. Feastly’s aim is to help you discover the best pop-ups and trending chefs around you.
- Raspberry Sgroppino (GF, V)
- Chef Portia’s famous mimosa bar (GF, V)
- Coffee Bar (GF, V)
- Local charcuterie and cheese (GF)
- Salad with Local Greens and Edible Flowers (GF, V)
- Fresh Corn & Gruyère Soufflé (GF, V)
- Spinach & Caramelized Onion Strata (V)
- Summer Berry & Mascarpone Pizza (V)
♫ Music Pairing: Pop up. ♫
“Pop Goes the Weasel” from 1991’s Derelicts of Dialect is Queens-based 3rd Bass’ second LP, from Def Jam Records.
“It’s ’91, son!”